ASK Disposal offers CARDBOARD-ONLY recycling in any of our front-end containers.
Our 4, 6 and 8 cubic yard containers can be equipped with optional cardboard slots.
Our recycling totes are available in 65, 95 and 290 gallons and can be filled with any of the items below.
Many of the following products may be co-mingled for ease, convenience or cost saving purposes. Recycling may also be placed into clear plastic bags for certain products.
The following are acceptable recycling items:
- Glass - clear and coloured
- Poly Styrene (Styrofoam)
- Paper towels
- Shrink-wrap and plastic strapping
- Kraft paper
- Batteries (to be stored separately, please contact us for this special service)
- Scrap metal - Steel, aluminum, copper, etc. (Lugger or Roll-off bins only)
- Office paper which includes:
- Computer paper
- White and coloured paper
- Lunch bags (empty)
- Shredded paper
- File folders
- Telephone books
- Soft covered books
- Sticky note paper
- Paper cups
- Thin cardboard boxes
- Vegetables only
- Restaurant food
- Coffee grinds
- Donuts, breads and pastry
For used cooking oils and grease, we recommend Rothsay.
Please visit their website: www.rothsay.ca